A work order needs to be submitted in order to either remove or transfer a person’s voice mail.
- Go to: https://mdcwap.mdc.edu/NTSWorkOrder/
- Fill out the Telecom Work Request form.
- Fill out your information under “Requester Information”.
- Select the appropriate campus under “Signature Authority”.
- Under “Employee Assigned to Phone/Network” fill in the user’s information whose voicemail and/or extension is being modified.
- If you are unsure about your department Fund Code, Oper Unit, ICS, Department ID please consult your department budget manager, director, or chairperson.
- Select Voice under “Request Type”.
- You do not need to select anything under “Reservations”
- Under “Description of Work” specify the reason for the work request.
- If the extension is going to be reassigned to someone else immediately:
“Person X” is no longer with the College. Please reassign extension ##### to “Person Y” with voice mail and local/domestic/international (only 1 should be chosen) dialing access.
****Please note: If the replacement is transferring from another department, that department will need to submit its own online work request form accordingly.
- If the extension is going to remain vacant for the time being:
“Person X” is no longer with the College. Please reassign extension ##### as vacant with no voice mail.
****Please note: If the employee had either domestic or international dialing access, this will be removed also, and the corresponding ticket documented accordingly, in the interest of retaining the accuracy of future CDR production and verification.
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Help Desk at 305-237-2505.