You can get the class number to register for a course by visiting the Search for Classes page.
Once on the page, you must do the following:
- Pick the term (ex. Fall 2017).
- Pick the Subject (ex. ENC = English Composition).
- Enter a course number (ex. 1101). If you do not know the course number, you can leave this field blank.
- Pick the Campus (ex. Wolfson).
- Click the Search button at the bottom.
6. After you click the Search button, the results will display on the following page. The class number is the four- or five-digit number which appears in the first column labeled “Class.”