- Click on Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email.
- Type in your full MDC email address, for instance email@example.com, then type your MDC password, and then click on Next.
- Select Manual.
- Check the settings on the Exchange server settings page and enter the information being asked using the details below:
Make sure your full email address is in this box, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type your full email address in this box, for example, email@example.com.. If Domain and Username are separate entry boxes in your version of Android, you need to leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box.
Use the password that you use to access your account in MDC.
- Exchange Server
The server name for MDC is email.mdc.edu
- Make sure that Use secure connections (SSL) box is selected as shown below.
- Tap Done.
- You might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK or Activate to continue.
- Accept the defaults or make changes for how you want your account to sync on your device. When you're finished, swipe to the bottom and tap Next.
- On the Set up email page you can change the name of your account. When you're finished tap Done.