To set up e-mail forwarding:
- Log into your myMDC e-mail by going to http://email.mymdc.net
- On the upper right, click on the settings icon and choose “Settings.”
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Next to Forwarding, select “Forward a copy of incoming mail to,” and click “Add Forwarding Address.” In the pop-up screen, enter your personal e-mail address and click Next.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the personal email you just entered in order to verify permission. Open your personal email and then enter the confirmation code to enable email forwarding to that address.
- Once verified, select the email from the drop down list.
- Select whether you want to save a copy in the inbox, delete, or archive the original message.
- At the bottom click Save Changes