Office 365 can be used on up to five computers. If you would like to install Office on a sixth computer, you would first need to deactivate a previous installation.
Please note that you won’t be able to use many of its features after the product has been deactivated. Deactivating Office from your device does not remove it from your computer.
To deactivate the installation of office from one of your computers, please complete the following steps:
- Go to http://myoffice.mdc.edu
- Log on with your MyMDC student email account and corresponding password.
- Choose Settings () from the top-right menu.
- Select Office 365 Settings.
- Click on the Software menu.
- The page will default to the Office section.
- Click Deactivate next to the device you no longer use.