There are very few scholarships for international students. Here are some resources you can explore:
- If you meet the requirements, you may participate in the Honors College program and receive a scholarship. For more information visit the Honors College or call 305-237-7077.
- If you come from a Linkage country, you may apply for a out-of-state tuition waiver through one of Florida’s Linkage Institutes.
- Other information on scholarships for international students can be found through eduPASS.
- Funding for U.S. Study Online is an extensive database of scholarships, fellowships and grants organized and maintained by the Institute of International Education (IIE). Funding for U.S. Study includes all types of funding programs, for all levels of post-secondary study, across the full range of academic areas. Visit www.FundingUSstudy.org for more information.
- The Rowe Fund: The Leo S. Rowe Pan American Fund, or the Rowe Fund, is an educational loan program of the Organization of American States (OAS). The Rowe Fund helps citizens from Latin America and the Caribbean OAS Member countries finance their studies or research in accredited universities across the United States by awarding interest-free loans for up to $15,000 dollars. Information can be found here.